Vocera's end user product training is offered through HealthStream's Learning Management System (LMS) or your own LMS. Click here or contact a Vocera Account Representative for more information.
- Introduction to the Vocera B3000n Badge
- Working with the B3000n Badge
- Vocera Collaboration Suite for Clinicians
- Vocera Staff Assignment for End Users
- Vocera Messaging Platform Web Console for End Users
- Working with Voice Reminders for Vocera Badge
- Working with Voice Reminders for the Collaboration Suite App
- Fundamentals for Tiered Administrators
- Real-Time Situational Awareness with Vocera Messaging Platform Web Console and Engage
- Real-Time Situational Awareness with Vocera Collaboration Suite and Engage
- Introduction to the Vocera V5000 Smartbadge
- Introduction to Vocera Vina for End Users
- Vocera Care Rounds (email to request course)
- Connecting to Other Sites (email to request course)
System Administration and Technical Training
Vocera University offers computer based training and other e-learning content targeted System Administrators and staff supporting the Vocera Communication Platform. This content is housed in the Vocera Learning Center, which allows customers and partners to access computer based training courses, webinar recordings, training videos and other online content that they can take at any time. This portal is easy to use and keeps track of the courses users have completed. We hope this provides customers in system support roles more targeted content, delivered in a wider variety of methods and better suited to their schedule.
Need an Account? Create Account
Available computer based training courses:
- Voice System Administration Achievement Track
- Introduction to Vocera for System Administrators
- Fundamentals of Setting Up Tiered Administrators
Need more information? Click here or contact a Vocera Account Representative for more information.