Audience: This course is designed for Vocera System Administrators
- Interpret data to create a customer profile
- Determine and enter groups in the Admin Console
- Configure group call forwarding
- Evaluate groups and nesting strategy to confirm proper call forwarding
- Configure group permissions and assign members
- Load group member data from spreadsheet
- Populate groups and address book with member contact data
- Set up telephony
- Import groups, users and group members, and perform database backup
Prerequisite: Students must have completed Vocera Groups, Call Flows and Permissions, or System Administration for Vocera before attending this course. You must be able to access GoToMyPC and WebEx.
GoToMyPC System Requirements:
Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
To achieve maximum benefit from the course, we recommend teams of two students with a basic knowledge of the Vocera system and access to a training/conference room set with the following equipment:
- High speed Internet connection
- Speaker phone
- LCD projector
- Two computers (one to project the webinar; the other to view the GoToMyPC remote connection)
This configuration provides a more interactive learning environment and is beneficial for performing lab exercises.
Price: $495.00 per login*
*Teams of two students may attend if students are located in a reserved training or conference room. Both students should have a basic knowledge of Vocera.