This course teaches Analytics administrators about the system's software and hardware requirements; how to manage users, roles, and states; and to how use report features to manage usage and device inventory.
- Manage system users
- Schedule reports using Report Scheduler
- Track interruptions (by unit, bed, etc.)
- Inventory management
- Dashboard usage
- Viewing Vocera solution usage
Audience: This course is designed for Vocera Analytics Administrators.
- What is Vocera Analytics?
- The benefits of using Vocera Analytics
- How to manage users of the system
- Running reports vs. using dashboards
- How to use the Report Scheduler to set up packages of reports to run automatically
- How to use dashboards to assist with:
- Inventory management and usage
- Tracking system usage
- Identifying users and/or departments having speech recognition problems
- Gather information about units and users
- Determine why a user didn't answer a call
- Determine speech port usage
- Track interruptions by unit, bed, etc.)
Prerequisite: Learners must have Vocera Analytics installed.
To achieve maximum benefit from the course, we recommend teams of two students with a basic knowledge of the Vocera system and access to a training/conference room set with the following equipment:
- High speed Internet connection
- Speaker phone
- LCD projector
- Two computers (one to project the webinar; the other to view the GoToMyPC remote connection)
This configuration provides a more interactive learning environment and is beneficial for performing lab exercises.
Price: $495.00 per login*
*Teams of two students may attend if students are located in a reserved training or conference room. Both students should have a basic knowledge of Vocera.