Audience: This course is designed for Vocera System Administrators.
- The features provided by the Vocera Report Server (VRS)
- Learn to run and view reports in the console, including speech diagnostic reports
- Perform VRS maintenance
- Learn major Report Scheduler features
- Creating a report package
- Basic device management for System Device Managers
- Task Scheduler Troubleshooting with diagnostic reports and reading logs
- Design report packages to meet the needs of your user community
- Learn to use the Task Scheduler
Recommendation: We recommend that participating students are familiar with the Administration console and the database structure.
To achieve maximum benefit from the course, we recommend teams of two students with a basic knowledge of the Vocera system and access to a training/conference room set with the following equipment:
- High speed Internet connection
- Speaker phone
- LCD projector
- Two computers (one to project the webinar; the other to view the GoToMyPC remote connection)
This configuration provides a more interactive learning environment and is beneficial for performing lab exercises.
Price: $495.00 per login*
*Teams of two students may attend if students are located in a reserved training or conference room. Both students should have a basic knowledge of Vocera.