- Inefficient communication among clinicians in U.S. hospitals is estimated to waste over $12 billion annually – wasting clinicians’ time while increasing length of stay. 1
- One study indicated that a 500-bed hospital loses over $4 million annually due to communication inefficiencies. 2
- The average cost of a fall with injury is $14,000. 3 Enabling the right nurse to communicate immediately and directly with the patient has been shown to help reduce injuries from falls by 60%. 4
- Distraction has been shown to play a role in nearly 75 percent of medical errors. 5 . In 2011, Health Affairs estimated that measurable medical errors cost the U.S. over $17.1 billion in one year. 6
1.888.986.2372 Close Menu
- About Vocera
- Customer Technical Support
Access Technical Support Portal (customers with active support contracts).
- Professional Services
Experts to help with workflow enhancements and solution deployment.
- Vocera University
Accelerate proficiency and performance with our customized courseware.
- Accessories and E-Store
Order batteries, chargers, specially-designed lanyards and clips, headsets and more.
- contact us