For iOS and Android Devices
Enterprise-class Clinical Communications
Vocera offers a comprehensive portfolio of integrated, intelligent solutions to improve communication and workflow for today’s mobile, mission-critical workers, enabling them to securely and instantly connect with the right person, group, or information. Vocera® Collaboration Suite creates a seamless user experience, combining the unique voice calling, texting, notification, content distribution, and sharing capabilities of Vocera into one, secure, and easy-to-use smartphone application.
Instantly connecting care teams inside or outside the healthcare facility improves staff productivity, patient safety, and the overall care experience. Vocera offers a choice of end-user devices to ensure the continuous flow of critical communications. For those clinicians who rely on smart devices, Vocera Collaboration Suite offers the convenience of voice technology with the security to text critical data, and the functionality to integrate with key clinical systems.
Vocera Collaboration Suite includes:
• Support for shared and personal iPhone®, Apple Watch®, and Android™ devices
• Functionality inside or outside the hospital over Wi-Fi or cellular networks
• Ability to forward messages to covering team members
• Ability to switch between the smartphone application and the Vocera Badge when handsfree communication is needed, and access via web console
• Secure and auditable delivery and response reporting for alerts and texts
• Active Directory authentication
• View and interact with Vocera contacts across multiple sites and manage personal favorites lists of users, groups, and global address book entries
• Calling and secure texting decisions based on a user’s presence and availability
• Management of critical alarms and messages delivery through on-call scheduling
• Enhanced workflow from both inside and outside the hospital using multiple calling options including voice commands or select-to-connect
• Deliver content such as documents, spreadsheets, video, audio files, and images securely to devices to ensure critical information is at everyone’s fingertips
Vocera enables calling capabilities to instantly connect mobile workers with the right person simply by saying the name, function, or group name of who they want to reach, often while remaining at the point-of-care. The Vocera System includes an optimized speech recognition engine which responds to over 100 voice commands. Additionally, Vocera controls the calling functions of Vocera devices and mobile client devices while maintaining profiles for users and groups enabling customization of workflow patterns for each customer. The scalable software platform can support multiple geographic sites and multiple facilities within a healthcare system to help clinicians stay connected to the latest status of their patients. In addition to the primary system server, the software platform includes SIP telephony software to interface with customers’ existing phone systems, a report server, device management, and diagnostic reporting tools.
Secure Texting and Alarm Delivery:
Vocera secure texting applications provide immediate notification and two-way instant messaging functionality with secure and auditable delivery and response reporting. Vocera delivers clinical alarms to smartphones and Vocera Badges and fully integrates with hospital clinical systems. Vocera also allows for cross-platform, smartphone-to-smartphone secure instant messaging.
Vocera on-call scheduling provides organizations with an easy-to-use, easy-to-manage scheduling platform. Authorized users can create on-call schedules with daily, weekly, or monthly rotations. Once published, the schedule automatically manages the on-call status of participants in the assigned distribution list, providing customers with a seamless and intuitive mobile experience.
EHR Mobile App Integration:
With EHR mobile app integration, users can seamlessly access Vocera calling and secure texting capabilities from within popular mobile EHR applications. Users select a care team member’s name from the EHR app, utilize Vocera Collaboration Suite features as needed, and easily return to the EHR app when finished.