Get the consolidated, holistic insight you need to help optimize communication workflows, reduce clinician interruptions, and achieve clinical imperatives for improving patient care.
Frequent interruptions from technology-related sources such as phone calls, texts, notifications, alerts, and alarms add to the stress of physicians and nurses, and make patient care more difficult.
At the same time, measuring and monitoring the sources and frequency of interruptions across a multitude of clinical and operational systems has been an impossible undertaking for most hospital IT teams.
While IT and clinical leaders share the desire to reduce clinician interruption fatigue, it has been difficult to fix a problem they haven’t been able to accurately measure or understand.
Finally, there is a solution.
Vocera Analytics is a monitoring and diagnostic tool that provides visibility to all traffic that goes through the Vocera Platform. A core feature of the platform, it offers a broad selection of intuitive dashboards and reports that enable clinical and IT users to quickly find the information they need.
• Reduce clinician interruptions: Identify the frequency and sources of interruptions from phone calls, broadcasts, texts, notifications, alarms, and alerts.
• More effectively manage clinical communication workflows and processes: Pinpoint issues or gaps in call flows and workflows to identify areas that need to be adjusted. Identify delays in response to alerts, alarms, and code calls and optimize escalation paths.
• Identify root causes of sentinel events faster: See the full picture of interplaying factors in one place, rather than compiling information from multiple systems.
• Proactively identify infrastructure issues: Spot potential software and hardware issues in near-real time.
• Optimize usage and adoption of Vocera technology and help demonstrate ROI: Track usage trends for all Vocera software and traffic from clinical and operational systems integrated with the Vocera Platform.
Vocera Analytics provides a comprehensive view of communications traffic that goes through the Vocera Platform including voice calls and text messages, and alerts and alarms from clinical and operational systems.
Get a Comprehensive View of Communications Traffic
See all communications events in a single location with voice analytics and interruption statistics.
Voice analytics show usage statistics, escalation pathways, and inventories of devices and assets. They also show call details so you can distinguish between broadcasts, user calls, group calls, and more. You can even see the Vocera Genie commands people are using.
Interruption statistics show how often users were interrupted by voice activity, alarms, alerts, and texts, including the clinical and operational source systems of those interruptions. They provide insight to the efficacy of escalation pathways.
See Interruption Trends in Detail
Trended data allows clinical leaders to compare interruptions across units, measure success rates, and identify areas for improvement.
Customize Your Performance Metrics Dashboards
Monitor the sources of interruptions to drive continuous improvement in the ways that work best for your environment with a choice of up to 30 different dashboard types you can construct easily.
Generate and Interpret Analytical Reports with Ease
See detailed listings of communication activity events and workflows through 33 report types.
Enable Retrospective Analytics Reporting
Scalable enterprise-wide database with three-year data storage for retrospective analysis.
A Vocera solution architect will work with your team to design and deploy Vocera Analytics to meet your diagnostic needs and workflow optimization goals.
The Vocera Analytics Server database requires the following software:
• Google Chrome version 63.0.0 or higher, Mozilla Firefox 57.0.0 or higher, Safari 11.0.0 or higher and Internet Explorer 11.0.0 or higher.
• Vocera Voice Server version 4.4.4 and later
• Engage Platform version 5.5 and later, with EMDAN version 1.9x and later
• Vocera Messaging Platform version 5.2.1 and later.
Hardware Requirements by Server Size
Vocera Analytics is scalable to support the needs of facilities of all sizes. Memory, CPU, disk space, requirements are different for small, medium, and large servers.
The size of your server normally depends on the number of users that reference it, and on the number of beds at your site. See Table 1 for more detailed information about data inputs for small, medium, and large deployments
Vocera empowers people in mission-critical environments to instantly connect via secure, mobile, integrated and intelligent communication solutions.