Enabling clinical communication is a big part of making your hospital a place where physicians and nurses can deliver high-quality care and ensure patient safety.
In this webinar, sponsored by the Atlantic Canada Clinical Engineering Society, we’ll cover the key technical aspects of a successful deployment of voice and text messaging solutions in hospital environments. Technical topics will include:
- Clinician use of smartphones and hands-free badges
- Wi-Fi coverage requirements
- Clinical system integrations
- Delivery of alarm and alert notifications to clinicians
- Concerns with radio interference with medical devices
Vocera customers including Toronto East General Hospital and Niagara Health System will serve as examples.
Technical Q&A will follow the presentation.