The tough hospital environment meets its match in the light, rugged, pocket-sized Zebra TC52-HC. Building on the market-leading TC51-HC smartphone, the TC52-HC adds a five-inch touchscreen display; advanced scanning technology; and a high-capacity, warm-swappable battery.
- Sanitizable – built for frequent cleaning and around-the-clock use
- Fourteen-hour battery can be swapped on the fly and managed through an easy-to-read dashboard on your PC
- High-quality video streaming and clear, reliable phone calls and audio
- Five-inch display makes it easy to view critical patient data and the touchscreen works when wet, with a gloved finger or a stylus
- Advanced scanning technology allows lightning-fast barcode capture with an expanded working range and wide field of view
- Front-facing camera for telemedicine
- Ability to run other healthcare applications such as mobile EHR apps
Zebra TC52-HC Data Sheet
Using Vocera software on the Zebra TC52-HC, patient, care team, and event context can be included with calls, messages, and alert and alarm notifications. You can use voice commands to call by name, role, or group across your hospital or health system.
Get cash back when you trade up to the Zebra TC52-HC with Vocera. You can earn rebates of up to $75 per device when you trade in your old devices to purchase the Zebra TC52-HC with Vocera mobile software.
The Zebra TC52-HC puts the power of the Vocera Platform in your hands. With Vocera clinical communication software, you can receive automatic alert notifications in real time when a patient’s status declines. Communicate with other care team members instantly. And reduce disruptions during medication administration and other critical procedures.