Vocera Solutions for COVID-19 Workflow Communication
We are committed to supporting front workers with the tools and services they need to streamline care coordination safely.
In this section you will find clinical communication reports, articles, and other important information to keep care teams protected and connected so they can respond with agility in a constantly shifting work environment.
Whether you’re confronting a COVID-19 patient surge, managing vaccine administration, or looking toward reopening elective procedures, we are here to help you.
Contact Us / Demo Request
Discover Vocera COVID-19 Use Cases
Customers have been using our COVID-19 Use Case Library as a resource for making communication safer and more efficient during this pandemic. New use cases are available to help with COVID-19 vaccine administration.CLICK HERE TO VIEW
See the Smartbadge in Action
Optimize Patient and Staff Safety
Leading through a crisis demands high visibility, boldness, quick thinking, engaging others, and ingenuity.
Achieving staff engagement requires fortifying your team.
The crisis caused an upheaval in business as usual, but changes that remain will improve the practice of nursing and care delivery
Caring Greatly PODCAST
Protecting Clinicians’ Humanity During COVID-19
“After COVID-19 hit and we could no longer visit our granddaughters in the hospital, Vocera Ease gave us comfort to know our babies were still fighting.”
– Nivaldo Diaz, Grandfather of Vivienne and Margot Freeland –
“In the midst of a little bit of extra tension and stress, and concern and processes changing practically daily and a lot of isolation materials on and personal protective equipment, it’s extremely helpful because we are still able to communicate in real time our patient needs with one another.”
Deanna Parker, MBA, MHA, BSN, RN, Vice President of Emergency Services at Hardin Memorial Health
Stories from the Frontlines:
Lessons Learned from COVID-19
- The different challenges hospitals around the country faced before and during COVID-19.
- How hospitals use technology to maintain human connections even with patients in isolation rooms.
- How hands-free communication solutions can help keep patients and frontline workers safe.
Learn How We Can Help
Communicate safely and efficiently while wearing PPE, with hands-free, voice-controlled communication that is an essential part of the protective equipment care teams need.
Reduce the chance of exposure to infection by facilitating safe patient flow.
Communicate safely with isolated patients while restoring the human connection.
To all the healthcare providers helping with this pandemic, you are heroes and inspirations to us all
Experience Our Solutions
QUICK SAFETY REPORT
Insights From the Joint Commission
PROMOTING PSYCHOSOCIAL WELL-BEING OF HEALTH CARE STAFF DURING CRISIS
- Practice self-care and engage in healthy coping strategies. Eat healthy, exercise, and employ stress management strategies that work for you.
- Practice good sleeping habits. Strive for no less than seven hours of sleep to combat fatigue.
- Partner with colleagues to monitor each other’s well-being.
- Stay regularly connected with friends and family, while practicing social distancing.