Contact: 1.888.986.2372 Contact: 0800 652 8773 Contact: 1800 014-987 Contact: 0800.446.149 Contact: 800-0182438 Contact: 1.888.986.2372
In this section you will find clinical communication reports, articles, and other important information to keep care teams protected and connected.
We are here to help.
Discover Vocera COVID-19 Use Cases
Improve bed access, capacity, and patient and staff safety by enabling hands-free, voice-controlled communication in real time, even while wearing the most restrictive personal protective equipment.CLICK HERE TO VIEW
Personal Protective Equipment
Optimize Patient and Staff Safety
- Isolated patients are at greater risk of falling. Reduce that risk by enabling nurses to communicate safely with them and to respond quickly. Simplify and accelerate communication with response teams.
- Caregivers risk viral transmission when they doff PPE, go in and out of patient rooms, and hold a phone to the face. Minimize the risk by equipping them to communicate hands-free under PPE and to communicate safely with patients from outside the room.
“One day during the peak of the pandemic I remember saying to our CEO, ‘You know what? We made an extremely smart decision when we purchased Vocera. It has saved so much PPE!’”
Diane Bartos, DNP, RN, NEA-BC Director of ICCU Saratoga Hospital
“Vocera Badges allow our team to safely communicate under PPE during this COVID-19 pandemic.”
Service Improvement Coordinator at North Tees and Hartlepool NHS Trust
Strengthen Patient Safety
Care teams can:
- 1Minimize the spread of infectious disease and improve capacity
- 2Speed sepsis risk response
- 3Accelerate fall risk response
- 4Broadcast directly to the stroke team
- 5Stay focused during critical patient care tasks
- 6Protect themselves so they can protect patients