Vocera Ease Patient and Family Engagement
Discover how to create a richer, more human connection with patients and their loved ones before, during, and after care. Strengthen patient safety, quality of care, and transparency. Keep loved ones informed and help reduce anxiety. Our solutions are here to help across the care experience.
- Rounds: Gain insight into patients’ care experience and staff engagement.
- Pre-Arrival: Gauge patients’ preparedness and cancellation risk prior to admittance.
- Care Inform: Make instructions and teach-back sessions available.
- Care Calls: Improve post-discharge engagement to help reduce readmissions.
For Patient Experience and Staff Engagement
Round to help improve the patient and staff experience with this iPad-based tool designed in alignment with your workflows and goals.
- View sentiment trends in near-real time to identify areas in need of attention.
- Identify patients and staff at risk for dissatisfaction and issues that present risk of increasing a patient’s length of stay
- Monitor compliance with operational requirements.
Where the Care Experience Begins
Send automatic notifications to patients and family members prior to hospital admittance that share critical information.
Enable patients and family members to access educational materials around the clock in advance of scheduled procedures. Monitor patient engagement and comprehension to gauge preparedness and identify cancellation risk.See More
Patient Access to Educational Materials
Enable patients and family members to access educational materials around the clock prior to scheduled procedures
The Patient Experience Continues
Record live instructions and teach-back sessions at the patient’s bedside and make them available for patients, family members, and caregivers to access anytime during and after the patient’s stay for a better patient experience.See More
Monitor patient and family understanding of and compliance with the care plan using best-practice checklists and call scripts. Streamline patient post-discharge calls and manage caregiver workflows to avoid redundancies in patient outreach.See More