Streamline Hotel Operations and Improve Safety by Enabling Direct, Instant, Hands-Free Communication
Luxury hotel staff have always needed to communicate effectively. Now, with several states and municipalities recently passing panic button legislation and others likely to follow, that need is more urgent than ever.
Hotels need to equip employees with a panic button that can be worn, carried, or otherwise easily accessed when they are working alone in a guest room.
Vocera® offers communication solutions for hotels that want to deliver distinctive guest experiences while protecting employees. Hotels credit our solutions for helping them consistently earn high guest satisfaction scores and achieve #1 and #2 rankings in TripAdvisor.
SEE EXPERIENCE FROM THE TALBOTT HOTEL
Panic Button and Locator Feature
Communicate directly and instantly inside or outside the hotel property with a discreet, wearable, hands-free communication device called the Vocera Badge. And in an emergency, it’s a panic button that’s always with you:
- Double-tap to alert security staff to an urgent situation. Responders can hear what’s going on while on their way to the scene.
- Locate a staff member who’s wearing a Vocera Badge from any mobile device with the push of a button.
UK: 0 (800) 652-8773
Australia: 1800 014-987
New Zealand: 0800 446 149
Vocera Customers ranks
#1 or #2 on Trip Advisor
- Choose the right device for the role: Vocera communication software also runs on iOS® and Android™ smartphones. Equip each user with the appropriate device to meet the needs of their job.
- Respond to calls or texts without interrupting critical tasks or important interaction with guests.
- Say the name, group, department, or role of the person you’re trying to reach, to connect instantly. There’s no need to know a name, extension, or phone number.