Get To Know The Vocera Platform
Deliver Safe, Efficient Care By Streamlining Communication
Patient care is dependent on a chain of data and information. It may be spoken or texted, or it may be exchanged with or among clinical or operational systems. Communication erodes and risk increases with every break or delay in this chain.
Doctors and nurses need to obtain and clarify orders, report changes in patient status, and get critical information to make treatment decisions. Because they are mobile, it can be a struggle to find each other and to get the information they need. They are interrupted by alarms and alerts and by phone calls of which they can’t determine the urgency.
The Vocera Platform enables clinicians and staff to communicate and collaborate immediately. It’s what enables the right person to receive the right information at the right time, and to know which information is most important. It’s what allows a more human experience for care teams, patients, and families.
Local Phone Numbers
UK: 0 (800) 652-8773
Australia: 1800 014-987
New Zealand: 0800 446 149
Call, securely text,
information using the
right device for the
role and task, with no
need to know names
or phone numbers.
Tailored for Your
- Scalable to fit your needs
- Customized for your organization
- Flexible with device of choice
See How We Bring Care Together
Request a Personalized Demo
All fields marked(*) are required.
Dr. Adrian PlunkettPaediatric Intensivist Consultant Birmingham
Women's & Children's Hospital NHS Trust
“The Vocera numbers speak for themselves, and they show this technology can dramatically reduce the time it takes to connect with a colleague and get a response. That has a real impact on the care we provide.”
Deanna Parker, MBA, MHA, BSN, RNAssistant Vice President, Emergency Services
at Baptist Health Hardin
“Wearing the Vocera Badge helps our employees feel safer knowing that the touch of a button will dispatch security or safety personnel.”
David Lee, MD, FAANChief Medical Information Officer
“I use the Vocera smartphone app to securely connect to the care team. It enables us provide more efficient and responsive patient care.”
Vocera Solution: Key Features
- Secure HIPAA-compliant text messaging that is encrypted and traceable
- Hands-free, wearable Badge with dual band WiFi and lightweight design
- Device of choice: iPhone, iPad, Android smartphones and tablets, Cisco and Spectralink VOIP handsets, desktop PCs, and Vocera Badges
- Integrations with 150+ clinical systems including EHR, nurse call and physiologic monitors
- Staff assignment and role based calling with intelligent workflow