Want to revolutionize healthcare delivery?
The Experience Innovation Network (EIN), part of Vocera Communications, fosters partnerships across organizations to revolutionize healthcare experience and outcomes. The EIN is currently soliciting applications from safety net hospitals for a sponsored, two-year membership with our exclusive community of experience leaders.
One hospital will be selected for membership. The participating organization, and its respective staff, will gain access to EIN services including live and online learning forums to advance experience improvement, diagnostic and decision support tools for mapping gaps in the experience, peer networking opportunities, and advisory support.
Eligible organizations should:
- Be a safety net hospital capable of 2-year commitment with some travel at the organization’s expense
- Have executive support for and long-term strategic commitment to improving patient, physician, and staff experience. An executive sponsor / experience champion must be available as an EIN point-of-contact.
- Offer the engagement of a ready triad of RN-MD-Administrative leadersat EIN events
- Demonstrate a propensity for collaboration and transparency
on both successes and failures related to experience improvement initiatives
- Have the capacity to produce new ideas
that have the potential to achieve durable advancements in patient and staff satisfaction that can be linked to financial, clinical, and operational outcomes through research conducted by the EIN
- Show a willingness to serve as a regional showcase site,
demonstrating exceptional models of patient and staff experience
Participating organizations, and their respective staff, gain access to:
- Semi-Annual CXO Roundtables:
Chief Experience Officers and other senior hospital leaders convene to set the strategy and demonstrate the impact of the human experience on core outcomes in healthcare.
- xLab Innovation Design Centers:
Healthcare visionaries convene for one day to participate in an intensive workshop focused on solving and re-humanizing one intractable aspect of care delivery to create market differentiation and hardwire improvements into day-to-day operations.
- Peer-to-Peer Next Practices:
A series of webinars and group calls are conducted for members to stay connected, share strategies, and learn from one another’s experience and success to inspire sustainable innovations and avoid reinventing the wheel.
- On-Demand Advisory Support:
A dedicated team of experts provide tailored, one-on-one sessions to design strategies and cultivate skills and partnerships to accelerate the identification and adoption of innovations that optimize operational efficiency and differentiate the healthcare experience.
For more information on this opportunity, interested organizations may:
- Listen to a 20-minute webinar about the opportunity that includes a case presentation by Dr. Steve Pu, DO, Medical Director of the Twin Rivers Regional Medical Center in Kennett, MO and EIN champion.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to ask questions and to request an application with additional detail about the opportunity.
Together, EIN members are creating a global movement to optimize the human experience in healthcare. Please share this opportunity with your colleagues. For more information on the EIN, please visit http://www.vocera.com/ein.