Vocera Solutions for COVID-19 Workflow Communication
Contact: 1.888.986.2372Contact: 0800 652 8773Contact: 1800 014-987Contact: 0800.446.149Contact: 800-0182438Contact: 1.888.986.2372
We are committed to supporting front workers with the tools and services they need to streamline care coordination safely.
In this section you will find clinical communication reports, articles, and other important information to keep care teams protected and connected so they can respond with agility in a constantly shifting work environment.
We are here to help.
Contact Us /
Discover Vocera COVID-19 Use Cases
Customers have been using our COVID-19 Use Case Library as a resource for making communication safer and more efficient during this pandemic. New use cases to help with COVID-19 vaccine administration.CLICK HERE TO VIEW
Vocera COVID-19 Use Case Guide
Updated to Include Vaccine Administration and Management Use Cases
Optimize Patient and Staff Safety
- Isolated patients are at greater risk of falling. Reduce that risk by enabling nurses to communicate safely with them and to respond quickly. Simplify and accelerate communication with response teams.
- Caregivers risk viral transmission when they doff PPE, go in and out of patient rooms, and hold a phone to the face. Minimize the risk by equipping them to communicate hands-free under PPE and to communicate safely with patients from outside the room.
“Right now, in the midst of a little bit of extra tension and stress, and concern and processes changing practically daily and a lot of isolation materials on and personal protective equipment, it’s extremely helpful because we are still able to communicate in real time our patient needs with one another.”
Deanna Parker, MBA, MHA, BSN, RN, Assistant Vice President, Emergency Services at Baptist Health Hardin
“Vocera Badges allow our team to safely communicate under PPE during this COVID-19 pandemic.”
Service Improvement Coordinator at North Tees and Hartlepool NHS Trust
Leading through a crisis demands high visibility, boldness, quick thinking, engaging others, and ingenuity.
Achieving staff engagement requires fortifying your team.
The crisis caused an upheaval in business as usual, but changes that remain will improve the practice of nursing and care delivery
PSQH Post-Acute NOW Event
Keynote: Key to Infection Control: A Protected and Connected Workforce
Thursday, April 15, 1 P.M., ET
“After COVID-19 hit and we could no longer visit our granddaughters in the hospital, Vocera Ease gave us comfort to know our babies were still fighting.”
– Nivaldo Diaz, Grandfather of Vivienne and Margot Freeland –
Stories from the Frontlines:
Lessons Learned from COVID-19
- The different challenges hospitals around the country faced before and during COVID-19.
- How hospitals use technology to maintain human connections even with patients in isolation rooms.
- How hands-free communication solutions can help keep patients and frontline workers safe.
Protect Patients, Care Teams
and COVID-19 Vaccines
Ben Kanter, MD, FCCP, CMIO, Vocera
Learn How We Can Help
Communicate safely and efficiently while wearing PPE, with hands-free, voice-controlled communication that is an essential part of the protective equipment care teams need.
Reduce the chance of exposure to infection by facilitating safe patient flow.
Communicate safely with isolated patients while restoring the human connection.
To all the healthcare providers helping with this pandemic, you are heroes and inspirations to us all
Experience Our Solutions
QUICK SAFETY REPORT
Insights From the Joint Commission
PROMOTING PSYCHOSOCIAL WELL-BEING OF HEALTH CARE STAFF DURING CRISIS
- Practice self-care and engage in healthy coping strategies. Eat healthy, exercise, and employ stress management strategies that work for you.
- Practice good sleeping habits. Strive for no less than seven hours of sleep to combat fatigue.
- Partner with colleagues to monitor each other’s well-being.
- Stay regularly connected with friends and family, while practicing social distancing.